Friday, February 1, 2008

SUSPECT @ Rick Ross B-day Party


I figure this photo could be the first of many funny snapshots I find on the internet of unknowns doing the most "suspect" of things.

Earlier this week at Rick Ross's birthday celebration in Miami, this guy, "The Unknown", becomes my first victim. I'm wondering what is it that he's really looking at. Was he looking at Rick's big a** on the sly? Or was he looking at Richie Rich's (the little white kid. His father supposibly owns most of all the major mall and outlet mall complexes in the southeast...hence the name Richie Rich.) a** on the low? Or was he tired of dancing (check out the sweat on his shirt) and decided to take a 3 minute nap right on the dance floor? LOL

I don't what he was looking at, quite frankly, but he sure look SUSPECT !!!


Pic courtesy of: Ozone Magazine

No comments: