Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Real Housewives' Fight

HEY MY BLOG FRIENDS!!!! I know I've been leaving you guys lonely. But as usual, my time has been wrapped up with different things (working on Da Broads Holiday Party, securing interviews for the next bi-monthly e-issue of STACKS Magazine, and every thing else in between).

But I know I know I know...I need to get back on track . So as I get back on track, I thought I'd post the sneak peek videos of The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion show. I love this show! The female connection, the backstabbing, the lies, the hate...I just can't get enough. This is truly pure enjoyment!

But in the second clip, check out how Ne Ne is about to get all up in Kim's grill. Have you had a time when a friend tried to TRY you and you had to let them know...you ain't the one for that shit??? I have...just recently. So I can understand why Ne Ne is ready to do the A-Town Stomp on that ho'. LMAO

Lisa & Kim at each other's throat!


Ne-Ne & Kim's brawl!

No comments: