Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy hours and Politrickin...


Ok. So I know I've been bad. :( I'll take three smacks on the back of the hand for this. But please forgive me for not updating my page everyday.

I have been really busy this month. Not only with STACKS Magazine, but also with my producer client, D.KiD. Check him out at myspace.com/drummakid205. He got some heat for all you artist out there.

But also, I've been assisting my homegirls, Da B.R.O.A.D.S, with Mix It Up Mondays. Yes, we sponsor a Monday night happy hour at Star Lounge, here in Atlanta. Stop on by if you're in the Atlanta area. We have food and drink specials [$4 martinis, $3 beers, .25cent wings]. Peep the flyer [up top] for extra info. Below are some flicks from the first two Mondays.


Da B.R.O.A.D.S


Supporters!!!


Supporters!!!


DB's: Tia, Bels, KC, Tammy


DB's: Nicci B, Tammy, KC


Bels (me) and PJ, The HipHop Publicist


No comments: