Friday, March 28, 2008

Who's Reppin The 305???

Now I can't do nothing but laugh at this sh*t. Not so much about the he/she rapping, but the backup dancers who clearly got more moves than I do...honey! Punk of da South may just have mo' skills than Trina, Jackie-O, and Ms Dade County all put together (...i mean when it comes to rapping and freaking).



Speaking of Trina ( I do like her music...as long as she stick to the old freak nasty Trina, I'll continue to support), here is her new video "I Got A Thang For You" featuring Keisha Cole.



I think this is going to be my favorite song off her new album!!! Love It!

Oh and Megan Good's ole man...(what his name???) is FINE AS HELL in this video. Oh Oh!

Update: This is hot off the press. Here's a new track from Trina and Rick Ross called "Hot Commodity". Its Hot!

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__music/archive/2008/03/28/19547386.aspx

No comments: