Friday, January 11, 2008

FINALLY, THAT BROAD IS HERE!!!

Hello Broads, pals, new friends, etc...

That chick from the westside of ATL is finally blogging. As much as I read other blogs, most would've thought I had my own by now. At first I thought it was too revealing. Especially for someone like me who don't open up to other people too quickly. See I have MAJOR trust issues. And the last thing I want to do is spread my inner most thoughts out for the whole world to read!!! HELL NO NO NO I WON'T DO IT !!!

SIKE!!! Heck why not. E'rybody else is doin it right. [[see how peer pressure get you. :)]] Anyhoo, on this blog I will share my opinions, my advice, my knowledge, my expertise, my jokes, my love, and whatever else I can think of sharing!!!

Hope you enjoy!

Peace,
Bels
"Business Woman 1st, Bad A** Broad 2nd"


PS. A few things about Stacks Entertainment and its subsidiaries will be posted here too. OK K K K K!

No comments: