Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm So Tired...

This is the first of (I'm sure many) my posts dedicated to sh*t I'm tired of .

First off, I'm So Tired...of ni**as not paying child support. Check out Rick Ross. He's back in the news again. This time he's being taken to court by some chick who claims he fathered her 2 year old son, William Leonard Roberts III.

Pic courtesy of MTV

TMZ reports that the baby mama, Tiallondra Nicole Kemp (wait a minute! I went to high school with a Nicole Kemp. lol) asked a Florida judge to make Ross take a paternity test to prove he's the dad. The broad is seeking "maintenance payments" and 50/50 custody. Ross himself has not yet released a statement. But his attorney, Allan Zamren, told TMZ "(Ross) is an excellent person and an outstanding member in his community. I've known him for quite some time and it's a pleasure to represent him."

Now Allan, what does that have to do with anything??? Just because he host an annual "Be Out Day" in Carol City, don't mean his a good father. Come on man...please. Now I'm not saying Ross is a dead-beat dad, I can't confirm that. But if he is, that's a damn shame.

No comments: