Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pushin it to the limit...

Man...I don't think yall realize how tired I am these days. To top it off, I had a brief argument with my grandmother (whom I love dearly). But that's all straighten out now. For a moment there I lost it. I guess all this pressure kind of built up.

People don't realize how much pressure is put on an only child. Are you an only child? If so, I'm sure you feel me. But its not all peaches and cream. The misperception is that we are spoil and selfish. That's not true. We honestly have a lot of pressure put upon us. We do because we didn't grow up with several brothers and sisters who could share household responsibilities, bills, etc. So in my case, I've had to take it all in on my own. All the emotional baggage.

So the other day, I completely lost it. The cop told me to pull to the side (I was on my way to take my granny to the hospital). So I did. He said I almost hit him in the loudest voice I've ever heard from a cop. And that PISSED ME OFF so I SNAPPED! Luckily, it wasn't like an episode of the Snapped series on WE tv. But the argument between the cop and I then bolied over to me and granny. It was awful. Although I did apologize, I still felt bad about the situation.

Some people think I'm involved with too much. But what they don't understand is that I am very ambitious. I'm not the "sit around and wait for something to happen" type of woman. I want the best. I want the most out of life. So everyday, I will continue to PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT! Even it means SNAPPING on some folks from time to time. :) LOL

No comments: