Friday, May 1, 2009

Preach B. Scott!



Thanks B. Scott for calling out hip-hop artists and others who continue to judge gay people.

Is there really a need to be homophobic? Stop wasting your time discriminating against other people because of their sexuality. See, I know of a few people (girlfriends) who always had something to say about gay people. If a girl in the club starred at them too hard, they immediately thought that girl wanted to "get in their drawers". This stupidity use to piss me off. It wasn't like the friends I'm speaking of where Tyra Banks or Halle Berry look-a-likes. I'm sure the lesbi's wasn't stuttin they ass anyway.

But nowadays they claim they accept people for who they are. Yeh right! Once a bigot is always a bigot..in my mind. But if they have truly changed their thought process, I commend them.

Every individual in this world should be treated equally and be respected. As B. Scott said, it wasn't too long ago when a lot of us had to live through the civil rights era and deal with all sorts of hatred.

We've come along way. Please don't turn back the hands of time now.

No comments: