Monday, August 18, 2008

BDay Recap (photos)

The 24 hour Takeover birthday weekend was a blast! Da Broads and I set it off on Friday at 300 Atlanta lanes. Folks came out and watched us act a damn fool! Of course, we can't take our selves no where without cutting up...like doing the cha cha slide on the lanes. I'm sure management was looking at us like we crazy. lol




Da Broads: Bels (that's me on the far right w/grey jeans on), Nay Nay, KC, Danielle, Kerra, Tia, Kim, and Aisha


Da Broads and Toni (this time!)


Then on Saturday, my hood came out to celebrate the birthday at Pizza Bar on the westside.


BDay girls- Bels and Kella



and even my Granny came out to show some love! I luv her to def. That's my roaddog. :)

Granny and I


To check out more pics, go to my website at www.stacksent.com !

No comments: