Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm So Tired...of anotha dead beat dad!


In 2007, Forbes listed Yung Joc as being one of the Top 20 Highest Paid Rappers earning over $10 million in one year. If that's the case, how in the hell does he owe $2,000 in back child support????

Fatima Jester almost shed tears on Channel 2 News talking about her disgust at Joc for not taking care of his 7 year old son.
“I never thought he would be putting me through some of the stuff I'm going through now. I can't even get in contact with him for things for my baby…it's just hard," Jester told WSB-TV. "Mr. Robinson has all kinds of cars, Bentleys, Mercedes Benz, Ranger Rovers, Two Range rovers.”


Poor girl. I hope she can get her money. He got it! I know it probably cost more than $2000 to even get an oil change on one of those cars. lol

And BTW- does the little boy even look like Yung Joc to you??? hhmmmmm.



Photos Courtesy of Sandrarose.com

No comments: